Secure FOUP handover with automated identification
The RFID-based Smart Load Port (SLP) is a station for the manual input and output of 300mm FOUPs or 200mm SMIF pods into or out of an automatic overhead transport system in a semiconductor fab. The integrated RFID technology ensures automatic lot identification for during loading and unloading process. Connection with the MES enables the automatic specification of and supply to the next process step; the production lots may also be accessed manually by an operator via a user-friendly GUI touchscreen.
- Every Smart Load Port features two ports
- Each port is equipped with an RFID reader
- Communication with the MES via SOAP/XML
- E84 interface to the transport system
- GUI touchscreen for manually access