Apprentices / Students:
Currently no offers available.
Who we are:
Fabmatics GmbH is an advanced specialist for the automation of material flows and handling processes in semiconductor factories, semiconductor process plants and other high-tech production environments.
The Fabmatics GmbH does business around the world and currently has 200 employees at ist headquarters in Dresden as well as in its US-American subsidiary Fabmatics the USA Inc. in Sandy (Utah). More over the enterprise experience you in our profile.
- An attractive working area in a future-oriented industrial environment
- A corporate culture characterised by friendliness and respect
- Appreciation of your activities
- Long-term prospects and good career opportunities
- In-house development opportunities
- Openness for your ideas and innovations
- family-friendly working environment
- Comprehensive social benefits such as financial benefits, leave of absence and health promotion
- Independence & a sense of responsibility for flexible and solution-oriented employment
- Motivation & competence for the development and continuation of innovative ideas
- Team spirit & a communicative nature for professional cooperation in the team on-location and with our partners around the world