Fleet manager (HSFM)
The operation of more than one mobile robot at one location requires a central fleet management system. The fleet manager accepts transport orders, identifies priorities and ensures optimum implementation of the transport orders.
Our fleet management system (HSFM) is responsible for the administration and control of several mobile robots (HEROs, SCOUTs) in a robot fleet. Specially developed scheduling algorithms and optimized route planning enable efficient use and operation in the area of fleet manager responsibility.
- Throughput-optimized scheduling and dispatching of a vehicle fleet
- Route-optimized routing in shared areas
- 100% compliant SEMI E82 interface to host system/MCS (based on SEMI E5, E30, E37)
- Display of vehicle conditions, material location and processing progress of transport orders
- Parallel operation of various AGVs/mobile robots possible
- Load management of existing vehicle fleet
- Operating system independent (only a Java runtime environment is required)
- Optionally web-based visualization and user interface
- Optionally switchable vehicle emulator for simulation and test purposes
- Customer-specific adaptations can be easily integrated into existing host interface