We offer a hands-on opportunity for American students:
Engineering Internship at German Headquarters of Fabmatics
FABMATICS – Passion for high tech and future in mind
Fabmatics is one of the leading suppliers of automation and robotics systems in the semiconductor industry. Our solutions help one of the world’s most important industries to manufacture microchips and sensors for digital applications. To do this, we combine solid mechanical engineering with intelligent software solutions and reliable equipment service. We build on a foundation of over 30 years of experience and expertise. Over 200 employees contribute to the success of our company every day. And we continue to grow. Join our team of passionate automation professionals and individual characters. Come on board!
Would you like to spend a semester abroad in Germany?
Please accept "External Media" cookies to see the content.
What we offer
- Diverse, exciting tasks at an automation specialist for chip factories
- Opportunity to fully contribute, deepen and extend your knowledge & experience and to develop yourself personally
- Training on the job
- Experience a great country & its people
- Learn German
- Software Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Product Development
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or closely related fields
- Interest in production automation
- Good analytical, technical and organizational skills
- Working independently, being flexible and eager to learn
- Open-minded personality
- Willingness to travel
- A minimum of 4 months availability for internship
Why you’ll enjoy working with us
- Innovative work in an innovative and excitingly progressive industrial sector
- Open, friendly and appreciative cooperation with a strong team spirit
- City of Dresden and its beautiful surroundings with its art, culture and hospitality.
Did you recognize yourself in the description?
In our organization you can expect diverse opportunities to grow both professionally and personally and thus create the best possible prospects for starting your professional career.
Don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Fabmatics USA Inc
326 Broad St., Suite 1
Utica, NY 13501 / USA
For further inquiries, please use the contact below.