FABMATICS – Passion for high tech and future in mind
Fabmatics is one of the leading suppliers of automation and robotics systems in the semiconductor industry. Our solutions help one of the world’s most important industries to manufacture microchips and sensors for digital applications. To do this, we combine solid mechanical engineering with intelligent software solutions and reliable equipment service. We build on a foundation of over 30 years of experience and expertise. Over 200 employees contribute to the success of our company every day. And we continue to grow. Join the team of passionate automation professionals and individual characters. Come on board!
These are your tasks:
- Management of technical documents
- Execution of modification drawings
- Creation of single part and assembly drawings
- Maintenance and updating of technical documents, as well as parts lists
- You are the interface between engineering, manufacturing, assembly, customers and suppliers
What you can expect:
- Become part of a creative team and work with us to develop solutions in the areas of mechanical and plant engineering as well as electrical engineering.
- Contribute your know-how in the areas of production-oriented drawing creation and/or documentation to our processes.
- In consultation with project managers and design engineers, you will take responsibility for the creation of technical drawings using 2D and/or 3D CAD systems and for technical documentation.
These are your qualifications:
- Completed vocational training as a technical draftsman (m/f/d) or comparable technical training, e.g. skilled worker/technician (m/f/d) preferably in the areas of equipment technology / mechanical engineering / mechatronics or automation technology
- Several years of professional experience in drawing design concepts, assemblies and components
- Confident handling of a CAD system such as Creo Parametric, Creo 4.0, SolidWorks, Inventor, AutoCAD or cf.
- Experience with ERP software desirable
- Independent, structured and result-oriented way of working
- Good written and spoken English
- Business fluent German
What we offer you:
- Attractive job:
Exciting area of responsibility in which you can fully contribute your knowledge and experience and develop personally; long-term perspective in a promising high-tech industry
- Flexible working hours:
Flexitime, trust-based working hours, remote work
- Health management:
Preventive medical checkups, back school, running group
- Additional benefits:
Christmas and vacation bonus, daycare allowance, company pension plan, special vacation days
DVB job ticket, job bike, bee sponsorship
- Continuing education:
Structured induction process with personal mentor, regular employee appraisals, training offered for professional and personal development
- Working environment:
Free parking, free hot drinks (coffee, tea) and water, green environment, good public transport connections, extensive support for business trips (e.g. international health insurance)
- Corporate culture:
Open, friendly and appreciative interaction; Strong team spirit, not only on paper; Employee, family and sports events.
Become part of our team!
Did you recognize yourself in the description? Then don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany
For further inquiries, please use the contact below.