Permanent position with immediate effect in full-time or part-time employment:
Engineer for Machine Safety & Conformity (m/f/d)
FABMATICS – Passion for high tech and future in mind
Fabmatics is one of the leading suppliers of automation and robotics systems in the semiconductor industry. Our solutions help one of the world’s most important industries to manufacture microchips and sensors for digital applications. To do this, we combine solid mechanical engineering with intelligent software solutions and reliable equipment service. We build on a foundation of over 30 years of experience and expertise. Over 200 employees contribute to the success of our company every day. And we continue to grow. Join the team of passionate automation professionals and individual characters. Come on board!
These are your tasks:
- Evaluation and response to the requirement specifications of our customers
- Deciding on the conformity of engineering solutions with regard to the relevant standards and safety requirements
- Integrating guidelines and standards into the entire development and delivery cycle of our equipment
- Preparation of risk assessment
These are your qualifications:
- Technical education, preferably in one of the following fields: Electrical engineering or mechatronics, master craftsman/technician.
- Knowledge of machine safety norms and standards
- Knowledge of CE conformity assessments is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in using risk assessment software, CAD software, ERP software as well as MS-Office desirable
- Good communication skills
- Self-initiative, assertiveness and decisiveness characterize you
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
What we offer you:
- Attractive job:
Exciting area of responsibility in which you can fully contribute your knowledge and experience and develop personally; long-term perspective in a promising high-tech industry
- Flexible working hours:
Flexitime, trust-based working hours, Mobile work
- Health management:
Preventive medical checkups, fitness offer, running group
- Additional benefits:
Christmas and vacation bonus, daycare allowance, company pension plan, special vacation days
DVB job ticket, job bike, bee sponsorship
- Continuing education:
Structured induction process with personal mentor, regular employee appraisals, training offered for professional and personal development
- Working environment:
Free parking, free hot drinks (coffee, tea) and water, green surroundings, good public transport connections, extensive support for business trips (e.g. international health insurance)
- Corporate culture:
Open, friendly and appreciative interaction; Strong team spirit, not only on paper; Employee, family and sports events
Become part of our team!
In our organization you can expect diverse opportunities to grow both professionally and personally and thus create the best possible prospects for your professional career.
Did you recognize yourself in the description? Then don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany
For further questions, please use the contact below.