- Installation, maintenance, commissioning, retrofitting and conversion of wafer/ reticle transport and storage systems
- Internal and external planning and communication
- Analysis and troubleshooting of fault messages
- Preparation of measurement and test documentation
- Execution of safety tests
- Execution of customer trainings and of the system operating personnel
- Completed vocational training in a metalworking/ or electrical engineering profession or degree as a state-certified technician/ or master craftsman.
- Willingness to perform the work under clean room conditions
- Willingness to perform the above-mentioned activities also outside the first place of work
- Cleanroom experience advantageous
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Good written and spoken German
- Good knowledge of PC and Office programs
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and reliably
- Customer orientation and strong communication skills as well as strong service and quality orientation
- Commitment, initiative, creativity, independence and team spirit
Why you’ll enjoy working with us:
- Innovative work in a progressive industrial sector
- Respectful, family-like interaction and a strong team spirit
- Long-term perspectives and good promotion prospects
- Internal development opportunities based on good performance
- Full-time employment
- Social benefits e.g. financial allowances and exemptions, performance promotion and company pension scheme, free parking, good public transport connections, job ticket, job bike, kindergarten allowance, joint team events, trust-based working hours
Did you recognize yourself in the description?
In our organization you can expect diverse opportunities to grow both professionally and personally and thus create the best possible prospects for your professional career.
Don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany
For further inquiries, please use the contact below.