Full-time position with immediate effect for our US subsidiary:
Factory Automation Service Technician (m/f/d)
Work location: USA
FABMATICS – Passion for high tech and future in mind
Fabmatics is one of the leading suppliers of automation and robotics systems in the semiconductor industry. Our solutions help one of the world’s most important industries to manufacture microchips and sensors for digital applications. To do this, we combine solid mechanical engineering with intelligent software solutions and reliable equipment service. We build on a foundation of over 30 years of experience and expertise. Over 200 employees contribute to the success of our company every day. And we continue to grow. Join the team of passionate automation professionals and individual characters. Come on board!
- Installation, maintenance, commissioning, retrofitting, conversion of robotic wafer/reticle transport and storage systems in advanced automation applications
- Internal and external project leadership, planning, and communication
- Analysis and troubleshooting of automation system faults, messages & alarms
- Preparation of measurement, testing, and performance reporting documentation
- Execution and analysis of safety tests
- Execution of customer training to system operating and maintenance personnel
- Completed vocational training in a mechanical, electrical engineering, or industrial control profession or degree. Preferably a state-certified technician, journeyman, or master craftsman.
- Prior cleanroom experience is advantageous, but not a necessity
- A working knowledge of Technical English, both written and spoken are required
- The ability to write and speak German is also advantageous, but not a necessity
- Good knowledge of Computers, MS Office programs, MMI’s, PLC’s and SW basics
- Ability to perform well working independently, reliably, and in team environments is a must
- Excellent customer service, clear & professional communication as well as quality control skills are a necessity
- Commitment, initiative, creativity, flexibility, independence, and team advocacy are essential
- Willingness to perform work under clean room conditions
- Willingness to perform the forementioned activities across remote locations
Why you’ll enjoy working with us
- Innovative work in an innovative and excitingly progressive industrial sector
- Respectful, family-like interaction and a strong team spirit internationally
- Long-term perspectives for good promotional opportunity prospects
- Internal development opportunities based on good performance
- Full-time employment
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Hearing, Vision, AD&D life benefits
- 401(k) investment plan with company match
- Excellent paid holidays, personal leave, and accrual benefits
Did you recognize yourself in the description?
In our organization you can expect diverse opportunities to grow both professionally and personally and thus create the best possible prospects for your professional career.
Don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Fabmatics USA Inc
326 Broad St., Suite 1
Utica, NY 13501 / USA
For further inquiries, please use the contact below.