As an intern/working student in the Controlling department, you will support your supervisor in a wide range of controlling topics and gain an insight into operational processes.
- Carrying out data analyses and variance analyses
- Support in project controlling with e.g. analyses of hours
- Support in the forecast and planning process
- Participation in selected projects, e.g. in the further development of R&D controlling
- Processing of ad-hoc topics from other company divisions
- Participation in the preparation of presentations
- Collaboration in the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Student in economics, business administration, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study with a corresponding focus
- High level of initiative, analytical mindset and affinity for numbers
- Independent and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of Excel, good knowledge of MS 365
- Reliability and ability to work in a team
- Business fluent in written and spoken German
- Ideally, first practical experience in the area of finance/controlling and in the use of SAP Business One
Why you’ll enjoy working with us
- Innovative work in a high-tech industry
- Respectful, familiar cooperation and a strong team spirit
- Cooperation in a motivated and helpful team
- Appreciation of your work
- Openness for your ideas and innovations
Did you recognize yourself in the description?
In our organization you can expect diverse opportunities to grow both professionally and personally and thus create the best possible prospects for your professional career.
Don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany
For further inquiries, please use the contact below.