We offer supervision of a student thesis on the topic:
“Determination of emission data in medium-sized mechanical engineering companies”.
FABMATICS – Passion for high tech and future in mind
Fabmatics is one of the leading suppliers of automation and robotics systems in the semiconductor industry. Our solutions help one of the world’s most important industries to manufacture microchips and sensors for digital applications. To do this, we combine solid mechanical engineering with intelligent software solutions and reliable equipment service. We build on a foundation of over 30 years of experience and expertise. Over 200 employees contribute to the success of our company every day. And we continue to grow. Join the team of passionate automation professionals and individual characters. Come on board!
What we offer you
- Diverse, exciting tasks at an automation specialist for chip factories
- Open, friendly and appreciative cooperation with a strong team spirit
- The opportunity to fully contribute, deepen and extend your knowledge & experience and to develop yourself personally
- Review of different methods & tools to determine the emission of companies & evaluation of these regarding the suitability for a medium-sized mechanical engineering company using the example of Fabmatics.
- Adaptation of the selected method/tools to the needs of the company
- Determination of emission data of Fabmatics according to the requirements of the CDP organization (www.cdp.net/en;CDP Climate Change 2023 Questionnaire)
- Creation of the CDP initial report for Fabmatics
What we are looking for
- Ability to work independently & sense of responsibility for a flexible and solution-oriented way of working
- Willingness to learn & ability to develop and continue innovative ideas
- Ability to work in a team & willingness to communicate to enable professional teamwork
- German & English knowledge in word & writing
A study background from the following areas would be helpful:
- Project Management
- Quality Management
Do you think we would be a good match?
In our company, you can expect a variety of challenges that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally, so that you can start your career in the high-tech sector!
We are looking forward to your application! Please send it to:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany
For further inquiries, please use the contact below.