FABMATICS – Passion for high tech and future in mind
Fabmatics is one of the leading suppliers of automation and robotics systems in the semiconductor industry. Our solutions help one of the world’s most important industries to manufacture microchips and sensors for digital applications. To do this, we combine solid mechanical engineering with intelligent software solutions and reliable equipment service. We build on a foundation of over 30 years of experience and expertise. Over 200 employees contribute to the success of our company every day. And we continue to grow. Join the team of passionate automation professionals and individual characters. Come on board!
These are your tasks:
You know how to talk to technical experts to get the right information? You can process this information in words and images so that your target group understands it? Do you take great pleasure in creating training for technical content? Then join our motivated technical writing team at Fabmatics! If you have strong communication skills, an affinity for language, and an empathetic hand for your colleagues, then apply for the following position:
- Contribute to the conceptual design of training materials
- Creation of trainings, tests etc.
- Technical documentation with text, image, video
These are your qualifications:
- Degree, education, or training in technical writing, communications, humanities, engineering, or related field
- Experience in creating training documents in a technical context and adult education
- Experience working with an XML-based editing system, preferably Schema ST4
- Ability to independently research data and information content in collaboration with technical departments
- Ability to describe complex issues in a simple and understandable manner
- Strong communication skills and affinity for languages
- Enthusiasm for semiconductor or automation technology
What we offer you:
- Attractive job:
Exciting area of responsibility in which you can fully contribute your knowledge and experience and develop personally; long-term perspective in a promising high-tech industry
- Flexible working hours:
Flexitime, trust-based working hours, mobile working
- Health management:
Preventive medical checkups, back school, running group
- Additional benefits:
Christmas and vacation bonus, daycare allowance, company pension plan, special vacation days
DVB job ticket, job bike, bee sponsorship
- Continuing education:
Structured induction process with personal mentor, regular employee appraisals, training offered for professional and personal development
- Working environment:
free parking, free hot drinks (coffee, tea) and water, green surroundings, good public transport connections, extensive support for business trips (e.g. international health insurance)
- Corporate culture:
Open, friendly and appreciative interaction; Strong team spirit, not only on paper; Employee, family and sports events.
Become part of our team!
Did you recognize yourself in the description? Then don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany
For further inquiries, please use the contact below.