- Preparation of operating instructions for devices in special mechanical engineering in accordance with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, ANSI Z535 and DIN EN 82079-1 as well as technical data sheets
- Research of information in all departments involved in the process such as design, electronics, assembly, quality assurance, software and service
- Students in the field of linguistics/didactics with an interest in technical topics OR
- Students in the field of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or other technical fields with a linguistic affinity OR
- Students in the field of technical editing or comparable studies
- Safe handling of MS Office products and willingness to learn new software
- Very good knowledge of German, good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, ANSI Z535, DIN EN 82079-1 is an advantage.
- General understanding of processes; independent and responsible way of working with a high degree of personal responsibility
- You have a structured way of working and a convincing communication behaviour.
- An interesting field of work in a promising industrial environment
Did you recognize yourself in the description?
Don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany