FABMATICS – Passion for high tech and future in mind
Fabmatics is one of the leading suppliers of automation and robotics systems in the semiconductor industry. Our solutions help one of the world’s most important industries to manufacture microchips and sensors for digital applications. To do this, we combine solid mechanical engineering with intelligent software solutions and reliable equipment service. We build on a foundation of over 30 years of experience and expertise. Over 200 employees contribute to the success of our company every day. And we continue to grow. Join the team of passionate automation professionals and individual characters. Come on board!
These are your tasks:
- Creation of detailed manufacturing drawings from E-CAD projects
- Data transfer and processing from E-CAD system to ERP system
- Change management of ERP data sets and manufacturing drawings for revisions, complaints and discontinuations
- Close cooperation with the mechanical and electrical design departments
- Consideration of the various requirements from standards and internal specifications
These are your qualifications:
- Completed vocational training or comparable qualifications, for example in the fields of automation technology, mechatronics, electrical engineering or a comparable direction.
- Basic knowledge of the operation of ERP and CAD systems
- Basic knowledge of designing technical drawings (production drawings)
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we offer you:
- Attractive job:
Exciting area of responsibility in which you can fully contribute your knowledge and experience and develop personally; long-term perspective in a promising high-tech industry
- Flexible working hours:
Flexitime, trust-based working hours, mobile working
- Health management:
Preventive medical checkups, back school, running group
- Additional benefits:
Christmas and vacation bonus, daycare allowance, company pension plan, special vacation days
DVB job ticket, job bike, bee sponsorship
- Continuing education:
Structured induction process with personal mentor, regular employee appraisals, training offered for professional and personal development
- Working environment:
free parking, free hot drinks (coffee, tea) and water, green surroundings, good public transport connections, extensive support for business trips (e.g. international health insurance)
- Corporate culture:
Open, friendly and appreciative interaction; Strong team spirit, not only on paper; Employee, family and sports events.
Become part of our team!
Did you recognize yourself in the description? Then don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany
For further inquiries, please use the contact below.