- Within the scope of our projects, you will support the development team in the design of a metrology tool for the semiconductor industry.
- In addition to the creation of 3D models, you will accompany the development in the context of stabilization and optimization of the system.
- You will undertake research on the state of the art as well as current topics and actively contribute to the development and implementation of new ideas and concepts.
- The support of further current projects in the field of photomasks in close cooperation with the development team completes your tasks.
- You are a student (m/f/d) in a technical course of study, preferably with a focus on mechatronics, precision engineering, optics or mechanical engineering.
- initial knowledge in the field of mechanism or optical component construction
- experience in the use of Creo Parametric
- Furthermore, you are able to work independently, in a structured and goal-oriented manner.
- Fluent German and English skills as well as a confident handling of MS-Office complete your profile.
- An interesting field of work in a forward-looking industrial environment
- A corporate culture characterised by friendliness and respect
- Cooperation in a motivated and helpful team
- Respect for your activities
- Long-term perspective
- Openness for your ideas and innovations
Did you recognize yourself in the description?
In our organization you can expect diverse national and international opportunities to grow both professionally and personally and thus create the best possible prospects for your future professional career.
Don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany