- You will be responsible for preparing and conducting purchasing negotiations with national and international suppliers.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the selection, evaluation and development of your supplier portfolio.
- Your support includes the development and implementation of projects and strategies, in specific with regard to cost reductions, new product developments, product integration and quality improvements.
- You will build close networks with your suppliers and internal customers and be responsible for carrying out procurement analyses and selection processes.
- Furthermore, you will develop sustainable strategies to ensure product availability in the markets.
- University degree in a technical or economic discipline or equivalent qualification
- You have several years of professional experience.
- You have excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and strategic expertise.
- In addition, you are characterised by a high level of commitment, assertiveness and self-initiative.
- Experience in working with SAP B One or a similar ERP system is ideal.
- You bring with you a willingness to travel of approx. 20%.
- Excellent English skills round off your profile.
- An interesting field of work in a promising industrial Environment
- A corporate culture characterised by friendliness and respect
- Cooperation in a motivated and helpful team
- Valuation of your activities
- Long-term prospects and good career opportunities
- Internal development opportunities with good performance
- Openness for your ideas and innovations
- Full-time employment
- Benefits such as financial benefits and leave of absence, promotion of benefits and a company pension scheme
Did you recognize yourself in the description?
In our organization you can expect diverse national and international opportunities to grow both professionally and personally and thus create the best possible prospects for your professional career.
Don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany