- Support of our software team in the development (design, implementation and test) of a higher-level control system for transport logistics, which is used in automation solutions for customers – primarily from the high-tech industry.
- You are the contact person for project managers, recognize the needs and plan the resources of the software team.
- You prioritize the work of software developers
- You ensure compliance with software development processes (e.g. release management)
- You further develop customer relationships (ensuring high quality, expanding orders or winning follow-up projects).
- university degree, preferably in the fields of information technology, automation technology, electrical engineering or mechatronics
profound knowledge of a higher programming language (preferably C++)
- Development of solution concepts for concrete problems and their representation in the software
- Overview of the interaction of software components and interfaces
- Experience and knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming concepts
- You are familiar with the methodology of agile and test-driven programming and version management.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- At least 3 years professional experience, preferably project experience
- Ability to inspire others and to draw them along with you
- Secure appearance in customer situation
- An interesting field of work in a promising industrial Environment
- A corporate culture characterised by friendliness and respect
- Cooperation in a motivated and helpful team
- Valuation of your activities
- Long-term prospects and good career opportunities
- Internal development opportunities with good performance
- Openness for your ideas and innovations
- Full-time employment
- Social benefits such as financial benefits and leave of absence, promotion of benefits and a company pension scheme
Did you recognize yourself in the description?
Don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany