- Support of teams in the software development (design, implementation and testing) of a higher-level control system for transport logistics, which is used in automation solutions for customers – primarily in the high-tech industry
- You will also be the contact person for project managers, identify the needs and plan the resources of the software team.
- In addition, the work of the software developers will prioritize
- You ensure compliance with software development processes (e.g. release management)
- You further develop customer relationships (ensuring high quality, expanding business and acquiring)
- University degree, preferably in information technology, automation technology, electrical engineering or mechatronics
- At least 3 years professional experience, preferably project experience
- Sound knowledge of a higher programming language (preferably C++)
- Development of solution concepts for concrete problems as well as their mapping in the software
- Overview of the interaction of software components and interfaces
- Experience and knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming concepts
- You are familiar with the methodology of agile and test-driven programming and version management.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to inspire others and to draw them along with you
- confident appearance in customer situations
- An interesting field of work in a promising industrial Environment
- A corporate culture characterised by friendliness and respect
- Cooperation in a motivated and helpful team
- Valuation of your activities
- Long-term prospects and good career opportunities
- Internal development opportunities with good performance
- Openness for your ideas and innovations
- Full-time employment
- Social benefits such as financial benefits and leave of absence, promotion of benefits and a company pension scheme
Did you recognize yourself in the description?
In our organization you can expect diverse national and international opportunities to grow both professionally and personally and thus create the best possible prospects for your professional career.
Don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany