- Further development of a smart control system for the management and logistical coordination of a fleet of mobile robots / AGVs.
- Actively contribute to challenging problems in further development and optimization of the existing fleet management software
- Productive collaboration with other Fabmatics departments and our customers
- Extensive onboarding phase accompanied by a mentor/personal contact person
- You will always see the results of your work in action – in the Fabmatics clean room and at the customer site
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Completed university studies, preferably in the field of computer science, automation technology, electrical engineering or mechatronics.
- In-depth knowledge of a high-level programming language (preferably Java)
- Experienced with object-oriented and functional programming concepts
- Familiarity with agile and test-driven development methods
- Experienced with version management (preferably Git)
- Understanding of the interaction of software components and interfaces
- Enthusiasm for jointly developing solution concepts for specific problems
- Structured, forward-looking and quality-conscious way of working
- Enjoy collaborative work and regular exchange within the team
- Very good knowledge of English
Not a must, but a plus:
- Interest in the semiconductor industry and automation technologies
- Several years of professional experience in software development
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with existing software
- Experience in the use of multithreading
- Knowledge of common web technologies and experience in UX design
- Understanding of database handling and design
Why you’ll enjoy working with us:
- Innovative work in a progressive industrial sector
- Respectful, family-like interaction and a strong team spirit
- Personal and professional development through training
- Long-term perspectives
- Internal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Social benefits: company pension scheme, free parking, good public transport connections, job ticket, job bike, kindergarten allowance, joint team events, trust-based working hours
Our software group within Fabmatics:
- Organized into smaller teams based on the products and technologies used.
- Here the team fleet management with focus on transport logistics and vehicle control for mobile robotics
- Trustful cooperation and strong team spirit
Did you recognize yourself in the description?
In our organization you can expect diverse national and international opportunities to grow both professionally and personally and thus create the best possible prospects for your professional career.
Don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany
For further inquiries, please use the contact below.