Fabmatics from Dresden, Germany develops intelligent automation and robotics solutions for customers from the semiconductor industry and helps so to arrange their production more efficiently, faster and safer. Our range of services includes mobile robots, robot cells, automated transport and storage systems as well as solutions for product identification and localization. Fabmatics is active world-wide and employs at present about 200 employees at the head office in Dresden as well as in its US-American subsidiary in Sandy (Utah).
- SEO optimized maintenance and updating of the company website in the CMS WordPress
- Monthly website analysis
- Editing and publication of social media articles on LinkedIn, XING etc.
- Editing of the monthly employee newsletter
- Ordering of business cards, business paper and promotional items
- Communication with external service providers (advertising agencies, booth builders, etc.) and customers/contractors (primarily from the semiconductor industry)
- Support in the planning and creation of advertising materials
- Support in the organisation of internal and external events (e.g. trade fairs, conferences, workshops, employee events etc.)
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Support of the marketing team in all operational and strategic marketing concepts
- Completed marketing-specific or commercial training, ideally with experience / further education in the marketing field
- German and English fluently spoken and written
- Editorial talent and experience
- Online marketing experience (website, social media), experience with CMS programs (WordPress) desirable
- Creative flair and creativity
- Organisational strength, independent and structured way of working as well as team spirit & high motivation
- Customer orientation and strong communication skills, strong service and quality orientation
- Proficiency with MS Office programs
You can expect a challenging and varied job in a promising industrial environment. The part-time position (30 hours per week) is limited to one year and can be filled immediately. The place of work is Dresden.
- A communicative, respectful and familiar corporate culture
- Work in a motivated and helpful team
- Appreciation of your activities and openness to your ideas
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly time models
- Social benefits, such as a daycare allowance, DVB job ticket, other financial benefits and leave of absence
- Employee events
Did you recognize yourself in the description?
Don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany