FABMATICS – Passion for high tech and future in mind
Fabmatics is one of the leading suppliers of automation and robotics systems in the semiconductor industry. Our solutions help one of the world’s most important industries to manufacture microchips and sensors for digital applications. To do this, we combine solid mechanical engineering with intelligent software solutions and reliable equipment service. We build on a foundation of over 30 years of experience and expertise. Over 280 employees contribute to the success of our company every day. And we continue to grow. Join the team of passionate automation professionals and individual characters. Come on board!
These are your tasks:
You know how to talk to technical experts to get the right information? You can process this information in words and images so that your target group understands it? Do you take great pleasure in creating training for technical content? Then join our motivated technical writing team at Fabmatics! If you have strong communication skills, an affinity for language, and an empathetic hand for your colleagues, then apply for the following position:
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation in text, images and video
- Contributing to the conception, creation and maintenance of an editorial guide
- Contributing to the conception of training documents
- Creating training courses, tests etc.
These are your qualifications:
- Degree, training or further training as a technical editor, communications or humanities, technology or similar
- Experience in working with an XML-based editing system, preferably Schema ST4
- Ability to independently research data and information content in collaboration with the specialist departments
- Ability to describe complex issues simply and comprehensibly in German and English
- Knowledge of relevant standards and guidelines in the field of technical documentation
- Experience in modularized and rule-based writing
- Strong communication skills and an affinity for languages
- Enthusiasm for semiconductor or automation technology
What we offer you:
- Attractive job:
Exciting area of responsibility in which you can fully contribute your knowledge and experience and develop personally; long-term perspective in a promising high-tech industry
- Flexible working hours:
Flexitime, trust-based working hours, part-time options, mobile working
- Health management:
Preventive medical checkups, back school, running group
- Additional benefits:
Christmas and vacation bonus, daycare allowance, company pension plan, special vacation days
DVB job ticket, job bike, bee sponsorship
- Continuing education:
Structured induction process with personal mentor, regular employee appraisals, training offered for professional and personal development
- Working environment:
free parking, free hot drinks (coffee, tea) and water, green surroundings, good public transport connections, extensive support for business trips (e.g. international health insurance)
- Corporate culture:
Open, friendly and appreciative interaction; Strong team spirit, not only on paper; Employee, family and sports events.
Become part of our team!
Did you recognize yourself in the description? Then don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany
For further inquiries, please use the contact below.