FABMATICS – Passion for high tech and future in mind
Fabmatics is one of the leading suppliers of automation and robotics systems in the semiconductor industry. Our solutions help one of the world’s most important industries to manufacture microchips and sensors for digital applications. To do this, we combine solid mechanical engineering with intelligent software solutions and reliable equipment service. We build on a foundation of over 30 years of experience and expertise. Over 280 employees contribute to the success of our company every day. And we continue to grow. Join the team of passionate automation professionals and individual characters. Come on board!
These are your tasks:
- Implementation, commissioning and inspection of electrical installations
- Maintenance of machinery
- Carrying out measurements, fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Creation of measurement and test documentation
These are your tasks:
- Completed vocational training as an automation technician (m/f/d), electrical systems fitter (m/f/d) or comparable technical training
- Ideally initial professional experience in the assembly and commissioning of machines and systems in a cleanroom environment
- Confident reading and understanding of circuit plans and technical drawings
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Open and communicative personality with high customer orientation and very good technical understanding
What we offer you:
- Attractive job:
Exciting area of responsibility in which you can fully contribute your knowledge and experience and develop personally; long-term perspective in a promising high-tech industry
- Flexible working hours:
Flexitime, trust-based working hours, part-time options
- Additional benefits:
Christmas and vacation bonus, daycare allowance, company pension plan, special vacation days
Subsidy for the Deutschland-Ticket (D-Ticket), job bike
- Continuing education:
Structured induction process with personal mentor, regular employee appraisals, training offered for professional and personal development
- Corporate culture:
Open, friendly and appreciative interaction; Strong team spirit, not only on paper; Employee, family and sports events.
Become part of our team!
Did you recognize yourself in the description? Then don’t wait any longer and apply now at:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany
For further inquiries, please use the contact below.