Position with immediate effect:
Internship or working student position in the area of production planning (m/f/d)
FABMATICS – Passion for high tech and future in mind
Fabmatics is one of the leading suppliers of automation and robotics systems in the semiconductor industry. Our solutions help one of the world’s most important industries to manufacture microchips and sensors for digital applications. To do this, we combine solid mechanical engineering with intelligent software solutions and reliable equipment service. We build on a foundation of over 30 years of experience and expertise. Over 200 employees contribute to the success of our company every day. And we continue to grow. Join the team of passionate automation professionals and individual characters. Come on board!
What we offer you
- Diverse, exciting tasks at an automation specialist for chip factories
- Open, friendly and appreciative cooperation with a strong team spirit
- The opportunity to fully contribute, deepen and extend your knowledge & experience and to develop yourself personally
- Updating work instructions
- Create and develop training plans for production planning
- Preparation of news for the intranet and responsibility for their publication
- Process analyses and identification of potentials
- Master data maintenance (Intrastat)
- Collaboration and implementation of assembly structure plans
- Monitoring of production orders (deadlines, material availability)
What we are looking for
- Ability to work independently & sense of responsibility for a flexible and solution-oriented way of working
- Willingness to learn & ability to develop and continue innovative ideas
- Ability to work in a team & willingness to communicate to enable professional teamwork
- German & English knowledge in word & writing
A study background from the following areas would be helpful:
- Production engineering
- Business Administration
Do you think we would be a good match?
In our company, you can expect a variety of challenges that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally, so that you can start your career in the high-tech sector!
We are looking forward to your application! Please send it to:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany
For further inquiries, please use the contact below.