Technology fascinates you?
A variety of exciting tasks is expecting you, in which you can actively participate. You will assemble, connect cables and install our robot systems in the clean room. You will be asked for advice if something is not working as it should. You analyse and find bugs and get the robot operating again. Are you impressed by electronic and mechanical processes and are you fascinated by robots that automate systems? Do you enjoy being inspired and challenged by physics, math and IT? Then we are looking for exactly you! Apply with us for an apprenticeship as:
In three and a half years we will teach you everything you need to know to stay skilled in the fields of electrical engineering, electronics, mechanics, control and information technology and to keep production running. Planning, set-up, assembly and installation of new systems are as much a part of your training as start-up and service.
You bring that with you:
You need a middle school graduation to start with us. You are skilled in written and spoken English. You love variety and the challenge of developing something new. You are decisive and keep a cool head even in complicated situations.
- An attractive working area in a future-oriented industrial environment
- A communicative, respectful and familiar corporate culture
- Working in a motivated and helpful team
- Appreciation of your activities
- Openness for your ideas and innovations
- Long-term prospects and good career opportunities
- In-house development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working environment
- Training / Further education
- Social benefits (company pension, kindergarten benefit, DVB job ticket, other financial benefits and time off)
- Staff events
- Modern and ergonomically equipped workplaces (e.g. height-adjustable desks), parking spaces, free drinks
The application deadline is: 31.07.2020
Did you recognize yourself in the description?
Don’t wait any longer and apply now:
Zur Steinhöhe 1
01109 Dresden / Germany