The automatic execution of all material transportation to the processing system saves on valuable operator time, since the operators no longer need to intervene manually. Our automated transport systems enable smooth movement of diverse types of cassettes and other products featuring different contents within the production processes.
Additional work steps such as scanning carrier IDs and wafer IDs, verification (mapping), and notch-alignment of the wafers are able to be integrated with the process to save time at any point along the transport route.
Our mobile transport systems also undertake handling tasks such as the loading and unloading of production equipment.
For 300mm semiconductor plants, we have developed input and output stations for overhead transport systems as an intelligent interface between the operator and an automated system.
At a glance:
- Permanently installed transport systems like conveyor solutions including lifting systems and turntables
- Mobile rail-bound robots like our HAP-HERO (RGV)
- Automated guided vehicles like our autonomously navigating transport robots SCOUT® and HAP-HERO Fab
- Input/output stations for overhead transport systems
- Manual operated transport trolleys
Our transport systems are suitable for factories up to cleanroom class ISO3 (US Federal Standard 1).