Who we are:
Fabmatics is an experienced specialist for the automation of material flows and handling processes in semiconductor manufacturing plants, semiconductor process equipments and other high-tech production environments.
Fabmatics is the result of the merger of HAP GmbH Dresden and Roth & Rau – Ortner GmbH along with its American subsidiary Roth & Rau – Ortner USA, Inc. Both predecessor companies have been implementing automation projects with great success for more than 20 years.
Owner-managed Fabmatics does business around the world and currently has some 160 employees at its headquarters in Dresden, Germany and its US subsidiary Fabmatics USA Inc. in Sandy (Utah). HAP company founder Dr. Steffen Pollack as well as Heinz Martin Esser, former managing director of Roth & Rau – Ortner GmbH, jointly manage the company. CEO of Fabmatics USA Inc. is Stan Rosenlof.
The company is 100% owned by HAP Holding GmbH.
- An interesting working environment in a pioneering industrial field
- Long-term perspectives and good chances for advancement
- Company-internal development opportunities dependent on performance
- Openness to your ideas and innovations
- Extensive social services such as financial contributions and exemptions, health promotion, advancement based on performance, a family-friendly working environment and a company pension plan
- Independence & a sense of responsibility for flexible and solution-oriented employment
- Motivation & competence for the development and continuation of innovative ideas
- Team spirit & a communicative nature for professional cooperation in the team on-location and with our partners around the world